Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Advice on what to charge

re... : Advice on what to charge           reply
26/06/2015 12:19 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
have to agree some parents may say its outrageous that food is not offered in the price.but some kids could be picky eaters and wont eat what is offered.the childminder then has to buy what that child eats. the child eats it this week then decides next week he/she dosent like it.then there is the ones who will eat you out of house and home.i dont think any childminder should be expected to feed fussy kids.

re : Advice on what to charge           reply
26/06/2015 08:00 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
its around 10 euro per hour in your home.i would rethink the food part as that could become quite expensive for you. you could end up maing different meals due to picky eaters

re... : Advice on what to charge           reply
26/06/2015 09:39 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Calculate €8 for two small ones per hr n add €2 for afterschooler per hr...as iv said before I don´t offer any food as this will eat into your payment, if you feel you need to offer food add cost of it discreetly to the rate and just say rate is x which includes food and school collections... Iv had parents say it outrageous I don´t offer food but no good giving a price n then giving it back again on food costs...

Advice on what to charge           reply
25/06/2015 11:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi.
I´m looking for advice on what I should charge for 3 kids 2 days a week.
4 month old from 9.30-4.30, 4 year old including playschool pick up from 12-4.30 and 10 year old 3-4.30. Including food?
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance

discussion forum terms & conditions

;