Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After School Childminder available Bishopstown/Glasheen/Wilton/Togher

re : After School Childminder available Bishopstown/Glasheen/Wilton/Togher           reply
12/09/2014 19:44 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Melanie I also live on model farm road and I need a part time childminder for my 4 year old boy. My no is 0876569189 liv

After School Childminder available Bishopstown/Glasheen/Wilton/Togher           reply
04/09/2014 14:32 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
My name is Melanie and I am present looking to mind children for after school times in the following areas, Bishopstown, Glasheen, Wilton and Togher. I would consider myself to be extremely trustworthy, fun and love spending time with children.

I would be available to mind children either in their house or my own house which is on the Model Farm Road.

I am a mum to a wonderful little girl whom is 10 and is going to Glasheen Girls School. I have previous experience with childminding as I just finished up before the summer minding two great children along with my daughter. I also work in the mornings as a house cleaner. I have fantastic references from both.

I have my own car with a full clean driving licence and would have no problem being Garda Vetted.

Also I love to cook and bake and am constantly on the go! I adore animals and I enjoy being busy and I feel it is important for children to be the same, constantly thinking and active!

Please don´t hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Melanie

re : After School Childminder available Bishopstown/Glasheen/Wilton/Togher           reply
28/09/2014 07:27 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Melane,
I have two boys in Glasheen Boys age 6 and 10 years. They both finish at 2:30Pm Mon-Fri . Just wondering if you would be available to assist me pick them and drop them off in Bishopstown. My number is 0899656954 ring me if you are still available thanks
Regards
Lydia

04/09/2014 17:16 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Melanie,
I am looking for someone to collect myson who is 7 from St.Josephs on the mardyke at 2.30pm Monday to Thursday and the occasional Friday. I would collect him between 5 and 6 each day.
I would be interested in having a chat with you, my number is 086/3070334 if you want to text me I can give you aring when it suits you.
Many thanks,
Anna

01/01/2015 19:17 - Cork City Childminders
hi Melanie,
just wondering if you are still looking for childminding work? we are looking for part time care for our 3 year old boy. let me know if youre interested. thanks,Aoife

02/08/2017 21:30 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Melanie,
If you are still available, we are seeking collection and minding for Wednesdays and Thursdays. Our 5 year old daughter finishes in St. Catherine´s at 1:30pm and our boys 7 and 9 years finish in Glasheen at 2:30pm. All three would be collected before 6pm. If this is of interest to you please contact me on 086 6086848.
Kind regards,
Trish

03/08/2017 17:11 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Melanie,
I am looking for a childminder to collect my daughter from St. Catherine´s NS five days a week at 1:30 and to mind her from then until approximately 4pm.
My phone number is 0863853755.
Thanks, Cáit.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;