Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After School Childminder needed Mullingar town

re : After School Childminder needed Mullingar town           reply
08/04/2015 11:01 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
In answer to your ad her for after school childcare, I am a child minder with 19yrs experience of childcare, i am a non smoker, garda vetted , first aid trained,
I can do can help with homework and i arrange days out for fun during school holidays for any children that i am caring for. I also can do pick up and drop off too.
I am local to town and Teaching staff in St Colemans can recommend me if you like.
Get in touch if you are interested and we can meet up and i can meet the children and chat.
Bernadette

08/04/2015 10:36 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello my name is Sandy and I am living in Mullingar not to far from the school. I have a clean driving licence and I am a non smoker. I have looked after children for year and I am a trustworthy person. . If you are interested please don´t hesitate to contact me . Thank you for your time.

re... : After School Childminder needed Mullingar town           reply
10/04/2015 17:19 - Westmeath Childminders
pm sent

10/04/2015 12:44 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Bernadette
Where in Mullingar are you? We´re looking for after school childminder for our three children aged 9,7 & 5. It´s to work around a three cycle shift so every week is different. We also need to cover the summer & other school holidays. If interested we could chat.

11/04/2015 21:47 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I was wondering if this position has been filled. I am a child minder with 18 experience. I have looked after teachers and parents children whom have attended St Colmans school.I work school holidays and summer holidays. I am a non smoker and have Garda vetting. I have a seven setter car and have no problem picking the children up from school.If you are interested please contact me on 0857771424. Regards Sandra ...

After School Childminder needed Mullingar town           reply
07/04/2015 13:16 - Westmeath Childminders
Childminder needed three days per week to collect 2 children from St.Colmans National School and mind until 6pm. Holiday cover also needed.
Please PM if interested.

08/04/2015 16:40 - Westmeath Childminders
Bernadette,
Many thanks for replying to me so quickly.
Are you currently minding other children, where in town are you?
The reason I ask is because the lady who currently minds the kids isn´t minding anyone else and they find it very quiet especially these lovely fine evenings.
Regards
A

07/04/2015 19:49 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi,
I´m just responding to your advertisement reference minding your 2 children after school. I am currently a stay at home mother with a toddler living very close to St Colemans school.
Regards
Ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;