Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school care from sept.

After school care from sept.           reply
17/08/2015 22:00 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m a fully qualified preschool teacher, with 17 years running a preschool. With Fetac level 5 and 6 qualifications in childcare.

I´m based in Stonestown delvin, but willing to travel. I have a full licence, non smoker,
My service would include, collections from preschool and primary, brought to the child´s house, homework, meals, arts and crafts, and any other activities the child is involved in.

Please email facer75@gmail.com for further details.

Roisin

re... : After school care from sept.           reply
25/08/2015 13:11 - Westmeath Childminders
HI
How are u? So your offering 150 pw? For work from 12 to 6/6:30pm, 5 days a week, while I use my diesel,? Firstly my car is a Nissan Juke wouldn´t carry 3 children, if they have car seats?
Regards
Roisin

re : After school care from sept.           reply
20/08/2015 12:14 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Roisin,
I live in Kinnegad and I have 3 kids. first of all at present I am only able to offer 150pw so if your still interested read on. I would be dropping the kids to school so what I would need would be somebody to collect my son from day care at 12pm and then the girls from st etchens at 3pm I would be home at 6/6:30pm if you could let me know one way or the other if you are interested.
thanks,
Tony.

re : After school care from sept.           reply
31/08/2015 11:37 - Westmeath Childminders
Roisin,
I have 2 boys that have started back to school today. I have them booked into afterschool but would prefer to have someone pick them up and mind them in my own home. They attend school just outside Mullingar so my youngest would need collecting at 2pm and my eldest gets the bus home. This would be 4 days per week 2 - 6 and then fulldays during school holidays. If interested please pm me and we can chat further.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;