Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school childminder required in bishopstown

re : After school childminder required in bishopstown           reply
03/09/2014 18:16 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Melanie and I am present looking to mind children for after school times. I would consider myself to be extremely trustworthy, fun and love spending time with children.
I am a mum to a wonderful little girl whom is 10 and am living on the Model Farm Road. I have previous experience with childminding as I just finished up before the summer minding two great children along with my daughter. I also work in the mornings as a house cleaner. I have fantastic references from both.
I have my own car with a full clean driving licence and would have no problem being Garda Vetted.
Also I love to cook and bake and am constantly on the go! I enjoy being busy and I feel it is important for children to be the same, constantly thinking and active!
Please don´t hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Melanie

30/09/2014 11:26 - Cork City Childminders
hi could you let me know what school your children are attending please as i live in bishopstown am garda vetted have peadiatric 1st aid, child protection etc thanking you Angela curraheen@hotmail.com 0861783950

03/09/2014 16:13 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
I am looking a childminding work. My name is liya Bekele I am from Ethiopia. I live in GLasheen. I am reliable and kind person.i work a child minder befor.

After school childminder required in bishopstown           reply
30/08/2014 09:35 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, looking for someone to pick up 2 girls from school in bishopstown at 2.30 mon to Thursday. Ages 6 & 8. Need someone to cook dinner and do homework and play until 6.30! . Garda references required as well as personal references. Car driver preferred. Experienced person needed used to a challenge :)
Please mail me to discuss if interested, thanks

re... : After school childminder required in bishopstown           reply
03/09/2014 16:55 - Cork City Childminders
Hello
My name is Liya. I am living in Glasheen cork And I am nealy 26 years old. I am very reliable, honest and out going.i have previous expreience in working in childcare I really enjoyed the time I spent there. I currently have FETAC level 5 and full Garda vetting. I look forward to hearing from you. And if you have any question please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks
Liya.

28/09/2014 07:34 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Liya ,
If you are still available please give me a call . I have two boys age 6 and 10 in glasheen boys , I need them picked up at 2:30pm mon-fri and dropped off to bishopstown. My number is 0899656954. thanks .
Regards
Lydia

30/09/2014 11:50 - Cork City Childminders
hi could you tell me what school your children attend i am a qualified childminder am garda vetted non smoker have garda clearance child protection etc please feel free to call me on 0861783950 Amgela

discussion forum terms & conditions

;