Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childminder Dublin 5/3

Afterschool childminder Dublin 5/3           reply
22/08/2019 19:32 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am available to mind children after school in my home. I have over 10 years experience working with children and I am a Mum of 2. I am a non smoker with a full clean driver´s licence, I have first aid training and am garda vetted.

My home is fun loving, caring and bursting with toys! We are also fortunate to have plenty of green space which allows for lots of outdoor fun too!

Afterschool childminder Dublin 5/3           reply
22/08/2019 19:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am available to mind children after school in my home. I have over 10 years experience working with children and I am a Mum of 2. I am a non smoker with a full clean driver´s licence, I have first aid training and am garda vetted.

My home is fun loving, caring and bursting with toys! We are also fortunate to have plenty of green space which allows for lots of outdoor fun too!

re : Afterschool childminder Dublin 5/3           reply
24/08/2019 18:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there. Love to chat if you’re available. Let me know the best way to contact you and when it might suit, thanks!

re : Afterschool childminder Dublin 5/3           reply
26/08/2019 17:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am currently seeking a minder for Mondays only for my 2 children. They are both in school in Killester and finish at 1.30 and 2.15 and I would be picking them up at 6.30.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Oonagh Dowling

discussion forum terms & conditions

;