Art Portfolio preparation Summer courses

re... : Art Portfolio preparation Summer courses           reply
23/06/2010 10:30 - Summer Camps
-----------------------------------
Thank you I will try this course.

re : Art Portfolio preparation Summer courses           reply
29/06/2010 01:10 - Summer Camps
Hi well my nephew was telling me of a new group called SkilzWorkshop. it says on their website that they do Modelmaking, Animation and Special effects. Now it says they are doing summer camps But if you look under their news section they say they will be doing portfolio assistance for people applying to college. My nephew wants to do the Ba.Model making, Design and Digital Effects course in Dunlaoghaire and as all the staff have graduated from the same course hes going to them for help putting it together. might be worth a look for your son.

www.skilzworkshop.ie

Art Portfolio preparation Summer courses           reply
23/06/2010 08:19 - Summer Camps
My son is a 5th year student who is looking to prepare his Art Portfolio over the summer to enable him to concentrate on his leaving cert. I have looked at quite a few but they are all either finished or based somewhere out of the city. Does anyone know of one in Dublin some time July/August

re : Art Portfolio preparation Summer courses           reply
23/06/2010 09:24 - Summer Camps
Hi ARock

Did you try Pine Forest Art Centre. I know they have portfolio preparation courses in August and they also have a bus which picks up from around dublin to bring to the centre.
Extract re their courses below. Their phone number is 2941220. Hope this helps

Portfolio Preparation Course: Ages 16 - 19. This Course programme is structured to assist students in developing a comprehensive portfolio for application for entry to 3rd level institutions and / or preparing for Leaving Certificate.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;