Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter/Part-time Childminder available, Lucan/Leixlip/Celbridge

Babysitter/Part-time Childminder available, Lucan/Leixlip/Celbridge           reply
27/07/2020 16:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am currently about to go into my final year of studying to be a Primary school teacher. With teaching, childminding/ babysitting, tutoring and kids camps, I have lots of experience working with children. I am friendly, kind and caring and enjoy working with children of all ages. I have a Garda Vetting and child protection certificate available if needed! I have my full drivers license. At the minute, I have a lot of free time so my hours are quite flexible!
I hope that you consider my profile! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Isabelle

re : Babysitter/Part-time Childminder available, Lucan/Leixlip/Celbridge           reply
27/08/2020 17:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, how’re you? Just wondering if term time 2-4 would suit Tuesday, Thursday and Friday? Kids are in school in Lucan. Harry is 3.5 & Lil is 6.5.
Chat soon
Becky

re : Babysitter/Part-time Childminder available, Lucan/Leixlip/Celbridge           reply
30/08/2020 22:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Isabelle
Are you still available? I have two boys aged 4 and 5. We need someone 5 days a week to collect and mind the boys after school. We live in Lucan. Do you have you´re own car? If not we could add you to our car insurance for collection of the boys. We´d love to hear from you. Best wishes Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;