Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter Required

Babysitter Required           reply
15/04/2021 19:00 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for kind reliable trustworthy babysitter/Childminder for weekends for my 8yr old girl whilst i am in work evenings.

re : Babysitter Required           reply
16/04/2021 07:31 - Laois Childminders
Hi, I am. Enquiring about the babysitting job advertised. I am currently available at the weekends. I have a level 8 degree in Early Childhood and I have years experience working with children of all ages. I am currently working in a créche in Portlaoise Monday to Friday as the assistant manager. I will be moving to Durrow soon. I ah é my own transport etc. I have excellent references. I am a First Aid Responder, Garda Vetted etc. If you would like to know more just text me on 0858160833 or ring me on Saturday. Thanks very much, Jenny

05/05/2021 09:17 - Laois Childminders
Hi I´m just wondering if this position is filled? My daughter is looking to start babysitting she is nearly 15. Also in my house would be my 3 yr old son and 9 yr old daughter and me of course. She has loads of experience with helping me and is very good with all children. Please consider her as an option, we have a playroom downstairs for the kids with toys, boardgames, tv etc and in our back garden we have a slide swing set & trampoline. Loads of bikes and scooters too so she will never be bored!

13/05/2021 08:39 - Laois Childminders
Hey, my name is Sanija! I´ve come across you post regarding a childminder for the weekends. I personally would be happy to take the position for you! I am 17 years old and have experience with childminding and babysitting. I have been looking after children since I was 15. I get on with children really well and love to do different activities with them.
Get back to me soon,
Thank you,
Sanija :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;