Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter Required for Enniskerry

re : Babysitter Required for Enniskerry           reply
02/09/2013 13:48 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
My name is Lucy, I am a 30 yr old mum of two children (2yrs girl and 5 month boy) and I am keen on finding a regular babysitting service. I have my own transport and can be available whenever you like and also would be interested in childminding in the future. I work at the beacon hospital so have be guardi vetted and receive regular first aid training. Let me if you are interested.
Regards
Lucy

re... : Babysitter Required for Enniskerry           reply
02/02/2015 10:33 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Lucy
I know your post is over 6 mths old, but I was wondering if you´re still available for child minding. We need someone to mind our 9 year old girl during Feb mid-term (16th-20th) and the two weeks school holidays at Easter. Times would be roughly 9.00/9.30 to about 1.30.
Let me know if you´d be interested - 087 8262213
Thanks
Dave and Emer

Babysitter Required for Enniskerry           reply
07/08/2013 18:54 - Wicklow Childminders
We are looking for a reliable babysitter to look after our two children in Enniskerry, our son is 9 years old and our daughter who is 4. We would preferably like someone who has access to their own transport for convenience and can offer us at least a semi-regular commitment. There could potentially be some child-minding available at a later date as well. If you are genuinely interested we would love to speak to you so please get in touch. Many thanks, Nicola

re : Babysitter Required for Enniskerry           reply
22/08/2013 22:33 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi I´m a qualified childminder and I have my own car... I also take on babysitting jobs.. Is this evening times your looking for? Weekly or just whenever? My mob is 0861546681

discussion forum terms & conditions

;