Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter/nanny available Cork city area

Babysitter/nanny available Cork city area           reply
05/12/2014 19:55 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello families! I´m Marina 25 years old. I am from Brazil and I´m graduated in Sciences and I´m living in Cork to study (Griffith College). I have experiences as babysitter , looking after children and references as well. And that´s why I´m looking for a position as babysitter, because i really like children. I´m available during weekdays (Mon - Fri, before 9:30am if is necessary to bring the children to school, and after 1pm, to pick them up) because during this time (9:30am to 1pm) I have classes. After 1pm, during the afternoons and evenings i can stay with your children. During weekends and holydays I´m totally free to work , including eventual evenings babysitting. I look forward to your reply, thank you! Best regards!!!

re : Babysitter/nanny available Cork city area           reply
06/12/2014 12:29 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Marina
I am interested in your ad
I am working all day but I have a lady who could do a few hours in the morning. I am thinking between ye, that ye could mind my child here in his own home
Do you have a car to get around?
I have a 1 year old and a 9 year old. I am thinking if you came to my house in Douglas at 8am and took my 9 year old to school. The other childminder could then come at 9am and mind him till 1.30. Then you could come at 1.30 and mind the children here till 4.15
I need someone to drive my 13 year old to town on a Wednesday for 3pm so a car is important, You would not be minding the 13 year old as she goes to her granny ever day
Christine

re... : Babysitter/nanny available Cork city area           reply
06/12/2014 14:11 - Cork City Childminders
Hello Christine! Thank you for reply! I´m interested too, but unfortunately I don´t have my own car. So I think for your family , having a own car would be very important! If you don´t find someone, contact me we can think together in a solution for this!
Regards! Good luck

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
babysitter_marina.docx