Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter needed!! Balbriggan

re : Babysitter needed!! Balbriggan           reply
13/03/2012 21:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi just wondered if you still need someone to look after your child. I am a 29yr old mum of 2 and have just returned to work part time. I work mornings only so would be available evenings and weekends. Could you give me more details about the hours if position is still available please. Thank you.

Babysitter needed!! Balbriggan           reply
18/02/2012 22:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Looking for babysitter to mind 16 month old in own home. Required for evenings and weekends! I work different hours every week so some weeks you may not be required. This would be suitable for maybe a school or college student looking for some extra money every now and then!

22/07/2013 14:55 - Dublin North Childminders
I am available all day all week until august 26th and weekends thereafter I am 15 and have experience with babysitting (5mths- 8 yrs) and done work experience in funtimes creche in balbriggan.

22/07/2013 14:54 - Dublin North Childminders
I am available all day all week until august 26th and weekends thereafter I am 15 and have experience with babysitting (5mths- 8 yrs) and done work experience in funtimes creche in balbriggan.

12/07/2018 01:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello. I am a 15 year old student and was hoping to work for the summer as a babysitter. I live close by and so could be there if needed. Kind regards, Amy.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;