Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CARING EXPERIENCED IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D7 and surrounding areas

CARING EXPERIENCED IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D7 and surrounding areas           reply
09/03/2018 22:24 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Kate I have 15 years experience n childcare.
I have cared for children and babies from 6mts , I have experience caring for children with special needs and food allergies.
I am living in phibsborough and don´t drive so preferably looking for a position with in D 7 and surrounding areas.
I am available full or part time and can provide excellent references from previous family´s i´ve worked for.
I am a kind and easy going person and hope to find a friendly and easy going family to work for.
Thanks, Kate 😁

re : CARING EXPERIENCED IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D7 and surrounding areas           reply
16/03/2018 19:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Kate I have 15 years experience n childcare. 
I have cared for children and babies from 6mts , I have experience caring for children with special needs and food allergies. 
I am living in phibsborough and don´t drive so preferably looking for a position with in D 7 and surrounding areas. 
I am available full or part time and can provide excellent references from previous family´s i´ve worked for. 
I am a kind and easy going person and hope to find a friendly and easy going family to work for. 
Thanks, Kate 😁

re... : CARING EXPERIENCED IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D7 and surrounding areas           reply
02/04/2018 18:56 - Dublin North Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;