Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER WANTED IN LETTERKENNY AREA

re : CHILDMINDER WANTED IN LETTERKENNY AREA           reply
31/07/2013 09:37 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi i have seen your advertisement for the childminding job. i would be very interested in this as i am fully qualified in childcare and first aid and have worked in Montessori pre-school in Buncrana for one year. my qualifications is fetac level 5 in early childhood care and education and have done my first aid and child protection course. my Irish is also reasonable. i also have my own transport. I look forward to hearing from you thanks Bronagh Hegarty. My e-mail is Bronaghhegarty@hotmail.co.uk and my contact number is 0860376957

CHILDMINDER WANTED IN LETTERKENNY AREA           reply
24/06/2013 16:53 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
Enthusiastic and engaging childminder required to look after 3 children in their own home in Letterkenny. Needed for immediate start or as soon as possible. Please note this position is not just for the summer months. Own car (to fit 3 child seats in the back) and Garda vetting essential. First aid preferable. Oldest child attends the Gaelscoil in Letterkenny so knowledge of Irish is preferable (but not essential) to help with homework. Three days a week, from 8.40am to 5.30pm. PM me for full details please.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;