Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Can anyone give me information on St Nessans Baldoyle

re : Can anyone give me information on St Nessans Baldoyle           reply
18/08/2009 12:15 - School Specific
-----------------------------------
Hi Mother of 4,

I was wondering the same myself ! I just posted a query today about recommendations for secondary schools in Baldoyle/Portmarnock/Malahide areas.

Don´t suppose you´ve found out any more since your query ? I´ll post an update likewise if I hear anything more outside this forum

Good luck!

WorkingMom

re... : Can anyone give me information on St Nessans Baldoyle           reply
03/10/2009 16:12 - School Specific
Yes we did attend the open night and we also went to other schools in the area and as soon as we walked through the doors of St Neassans we were all impressed. My son def wants to go there and both my husband and i thought they had fantastic facilities, Excellent choice in subjects, very supportive of all learning abilities but most of all the atmosphere btween the sudents and the teachers was lovely. There seems to be a very healthy respect across the board and the students genuinely seem to like their school. I can see my son being happy in this school and also doing well in his subjects. One other point is that a number of the teachers in this school have chossen to send their own children to the school, that i think speaks volumes !!

01/10/2009 12:24 - School Specific
Hi Mother of 4, I missed the Open Night, what did you think ? Did you attend any others yet ?

Can anyone give me information on St Nessans Baldoyle           reply
03/07/2009 19:47 - School Specific (Locality: Dublin North)
Is it a good school, is it rough ??

26/08/2009 21:24 - School Specific
Hi working mum, i have spoken to various people about this school and i have to say its all been good so far. I have spoken to three parents of students attending the school and also word mouth from other people who have heard of the school and i will def be attending their open day.

Mother of 4

discussion forum terms & conditions

;