Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Can not get children accepted into any local school

Can not get children accepted into any local school           reply
30/07/2020 09:09 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
hello. I am located in Clontarf. My eldest daughter will be starting 1st year in Holy Faith in Clontarf. We have been here over a year and continued to drive our children to school in Portmarnock during last school year. We have been refused a place in 3 local schools for my 2 other daughters in Primary school. Now I have a big problem because I am not able to drive my 3 children to school and have them all there at the same time. Portmarnock school and my daughter in secondary school in Clontarf start at the same time. Not to mention I have lasting health problems since having a very bad dose of Covid in March. (I had pre existing conditions) I should also not.my eldest can not make her way on her own for 25 min to the school because she had serious surgery on both her legs in November of 2019. She is ok but walking a hour every day on top of being in the school all day is not possible. Any advice is appreciated. We contacted a TD but have gotten no response.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;