Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Carpenterstown D15 - Childminder Wanted

Carpenterstown D15 - Childminder Wanted           reply
30/11/2021 16:11 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We are looking for a kind, caring and reliable person to mind our three children (aged 2, 4 and 6) from Early/Mid- January.
I am a teacher working in a job sharing position so my week will start on a Wednesday and run to the following Tuesday, after which I’ll have the next 7 days off.
Therefore we will need someone for three days one week (Wed/Thur/Fri) and two days the following week (Mon/Tues)…. the two-day week could possibly be stretched to three if necessary. The hours involved would be 8am-4pm therefore averaging 20 hours per week during school term time. This could be increased to 24 hours (by making it three days each week) if you wish for extra hours. There would also be the option to work a couple
of days a week during school holidays.
We are living in Carpenterstown D15 and would ideally like someone who could mind in our home. Our eldest son will be attending school from 8:30-1:10pm and our 4 year old will attend Playschool 8:45am-11:45am. The school/preschool are within 5 mins walking distance from our house.
Duties would include school drop offs and collections, preparing a simple lunch and organising activities for the children.
If you are interested in the above position, we would love to hear from you.
Many Thanks,
Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;