Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Casual Babysitting/ Grinds available Cushinstown/New Ross

re : Casual Babysitting/ Grinds available Cushinstown/New Ross           reply
28/01/2016 22:08 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I would be interested to speak to you. Have you done babysitting for anyone around the area before. Thank you.

Casual Babysitting/ Grinds available Cushinstown/New Ross           reply
26/01/2016 22:50 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a student teacher in my 3rd year of college & am looking for some casual work. I have been babysitting since I was 15 & would be happy to mind a child/ children. I am available Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights. I may also be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the day, should you need me. I have a great rapport with children of all ages & can provide references if you might need. I have my own transport & a full driving licence.

On a side note, I also give grinds in Irish should this be needed. I have experience in giving grinds & can also provide references. I have experience with Junior Cert, both higher & ordinary level & Leaving Cert Higher level & also with primary school students in a range of different subjects. I would be happy to help anyone out should they be looking for extra tuition & the charge is €30 an hour.

If you may need me for babysitting/grinds, I am always available by text or phone on 0877812138.
I look forward to hearing from you! :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;