Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Casual child minder required

Casual child minder required           reply
03/10/2017 22:14 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Casual child minder required in the Portlaoise area (mainly weekends) for my 3 year old. Hours would mostly be in the evenings but would occationally require over night sitting in either ours or the minders home. Experience is essential. If your intrested please do not hesitate to contact me with relavent experince and rates.

Thanks

re : Casual child minder required           reply
04/10/2017 08:00 - Laois Childminders
Good morning. I am Wilma. I live in borris Road,Portlaoise. Im presently minding 3 kids from 3-6 years old. I minding kids for 8 yrs now. I am reliable, trustworthy, patient, and loving person. I am non smoker and have full license. I can give my references too. I can mind your child in my house if i have other kids with me too and i can mind at your house especially at evening/night time if i only have your child that day so he/she rest well early.
If you dont mind to ask what would be the schedules? Is it everyweek? Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

05/10/2017 00:11 - Laois Childminders
Hi. I currently mind children in my own home and a mother of four 21 to 17yrs. I would be interested in talking to you re weekend childminding for your 3 year old in my own home.I can give you my phone number on request. Thanks Tina

05/10/2017 17:24 - Laois Childminders
Good afternoon my name is Dominika Krygielska and Im 6th year student , this year. I have experienced minding children many times. I have done my work experience few months ago in a play school so I learned lot there (children aged from 1 -4), I was minding my cousins last year (aged 2) for the whole summer and I still mind my brother from time to time (aged 9). I would be really interested to work with you if there is an option. If you want to contact with me please email me at krygielskadominika@gmail.com. I would really like an reply :) thank you i hope to see you soon. :)

08/10/2017 20:34 - Laois Childminders
Hi I have done childminding for 10+yrs I am mature and nanny to 8 beautiful grandkids I have excellent references I am kind reliable and trustworthy as my references will state please feel free to text me for any further information looking forward to hearing from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;