Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child-minder available full-time during summer in Cork City

Child-minder available full-time during summer in Cork City           reply
01/06/2016 19:31 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello parents!

I am a 27 year old woman who has plenty of experience child-minding children aged 1-10 years old and an excellent track record of doing so. I hold a First Class Honours BSc degree and I have travelled, volunteered and worked in a number of countries all over the world. Currently, I am working full-time for a family with 4 children (9, 8, 5 and 3) as well as doing occasional weekend work for a family with a 2-year-old. My main family are going away for the summer holidays, and so I am available for July and August before I return to them!

I am a hard-working, enthusiastic and honest person. As a child-minder, I am kind, caring, fun, and very patient and easy going (but firm when needed!). I´m highly confident that upon meeting me you would agree, and likewise that my excellent references would reflect these qualities. I absolutely love children and spending time with them (I´m a huge Disney fan). I love cooking and baking with kids, and also doings art and crafts. I am particularly interested in science and nature…and summer is the perfect time to get outside exploring with the little ones.

I am a non-smoker and a driver, with the possibility of access to a car depending on your location (as I commute with my partner). I am seeking a full-time summer position, ideally located in the Bishopstown/Ballincollig area, but with the possibility of elsewhere in the city if we can make a plan regarding car-use/start time.

If I sound like someone who would suit your family, please get in contact. CV and references are available on request. Looking forward to hearing from you! Aileen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;