Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder needed

Child minder needed           reply
26/01/2016 15:43 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder needed in portlaoise 4 days a week from 9-6 starting from April my baby will be turning 6 months in April, non smoking house and experience required

re : Child minder needed           reply
28/01/2016 14:21 - Laois Childminders
Hi , I would be interested in minding your baby for you. I currently have a 12mth old. I have plenty of experience minding children and have references available . Please pm me if you have further questions thanks Lorna

re : Child minder needed           reply
27/01/2016 11:56 - Laois Childminders
Hi there,For the past 5 years l have been working at little stars creche in kilminchy where l worked as a relief childcare worker covering all rooms then l worked in the wobbler room full time for a year. My boss decided to close the wobbleroom at the end of the summer last year due to the fact that the creche became very quiet and not getting many hours one of the parents who have a child in the creche and are doctors were looking for someone to look after there baby girl so l decided to go back into childminding.I minded a nurses child for 5 years with my own child and then I minded a teachers child for 2 years as they decided to move to canada,so I decided to work in the creche as I had my level 5.I am mimding a 8 month baby girl in my own home and I am looking to mind another baby also.I charge 30 euro a day 150 a week if your interested give me a call 085 1551968

discussion forum terms & conditions

;