Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder required in Dunboyne, Ratoath or anywhere in between from Sept 2017

Child minder required in Dunboyne, Ratoath or anywhere in between from Sept 2017           reply
02/03/2017 10:12 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder from September 2017. Hoping to find a Mammy whose own children are all at school to mind my 2 little ones. My son will be 4 and a half and attending a local playschool (hopefully, still need to finalise!), my little girl will be 12 months. Looking for a childminder as my little girl was born with a heart defect so creche wouldn´t be ideal (all those bugs!!!). She´s had a surgical repair and has no special care needs so not looking for anyone medically qualified although basic first aid would be great and something I´d hope you´d be able to do anyway. I´m a secondary school teacher locally so looking for TERM TIME CARE ONLY, Monday to Thursday 8.15am to 4 and Fridays 8.15am to 2pm. Would be ideal for someone who wanted to be at home with their own kids on holidays. No smokers or pets please, you don´t have to be able to drive as long as you are prepared to walk to/from playschool. I would like you to have references but these can be character references if you haven´t worked in a while. Pay negotiable. We´ve never done this before so open to negotiation on pay. Would consider someone who is looking to mind others´ children for the first time and is prepared to wait until end Aug/start Sept to start. Would prefer some one who isn´t minding lots of kids just because of the infection risk. Looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Child minder required in Dunboyne, Ratoath or anywhere in between from Sept 2017           reply
07/03/2017 08:16 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

discussion forum terms & conditions

;