Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare - Greystones Area

Childcare - Greystones Area           reply
18/10/2015 15:51 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for an experienced child minder in the Greystones area for a 9 month old baby girl.

It will be to cover 4 days a week from 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) commencing 3rd December.

Please PM or reply to post.

Thanks, J

re : Childcare - Greystones Area           reply
22/10/2015 09:27 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello Parents!
My name is Anne-Marie. I have a fetac level 5&6 childcare qualification. I have three years childminding experience. I have also done work experience in a creche for 6 months and worked with every age group so I have some experience with all age groups of children as well as some special needs experience. I have a certificate in first aid and I am garda vetted. I love working with children doing fun activities like arts and crafts, baking, and some science experiments. I am very interested in working as a childminder and look forward to hearing from you!
Non smoker/Do not drive.

re : Childcare - Greystones Area           reply
18/10/2015 16:59 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi i am a reliable,caring qualified childminder with up to 4 years experience full and part time. Looking to mind/care for children in my home or parents home in the wicklow area. Full or part time. Fetac level 5, first aid cert also garda clearance. Outdoor and in door activities will be done, walks to parks and beach´s also. Indoor games, puzzles, jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children i have cared for are baby´s, toddlers and up. I am flexible with hours and duties. Any question please feel free to send me a message kind regards 

re... : Childcare - Greystones Area           reply
18/10/2015 21:16 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there,
I am looking for a part- time childminder. What is your availability? Thanks, J

discussion forum terms & conditions

;