Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare Knocknacarra

Childcare Knocknacarra           reply
08/01/2016 17:52 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available in knocknacarra, Fetac qualified and experienced, full and part time spaces available, please pm for more details.

re : Childcare Knocknacarra           reply
10/01/2016 23:37 - Galway City Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder in knocknacarra to look after my 3 year old and 6. Preferably in my house .

re... : Childcare Knocknacarra           reply
19/01/2016 11:00 - Galway City Childminders
Hi are you still looking for a childminder? If so I have a space in my home in westside area, I know your looking for someone to come to your home but if you don´t find someone suitable I´m available. I have over 20 years experience and currently mind a little boy partime. I´m flexible with times and days and can offer reasonable prices. Feel free to contact me if you think I may be suitable.
Regards

12/01/2016 19:45 - Galway City Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for a childminer to look after our 11 month old twins in our home from May 2016- 4 days per week.

20/01/2016 21:42 - Galway City Childminders
Hi there, I am a highly qualified and experienced early childhood educater available to care for children from May. I am a mature student currently in my second year of a degree in early childhood studies. I have already completed fetac level 5&6 in early childhood studies, I am Garda vetted and I hold a full drivers licence. I have a keen interest in child development and I have endless experience working with children from 0-12 years. I have previously worked with families, in pre-schools and I have ran my own playgroup before starting my degree (references available). I am a friendly, kind, caring, motherly and fun loving individual who ensures consistent quality interactions with the children I care for. I am mature and reliable and I particuarly love working with young babies and young children. I know all of the fantastic playgroups/toddler events/child friendly spots Galway has to offer and I would be happy to bring your children along to these to aid their social interaction if requested. I am open to consider all requirements/situations part/full time so Please feel free to email me at gemmaholland2@gmail.com to discuss your needs further.

18/01/2016 23:39 - Galway City Childminders
Hi there, I was just wondering if you were flexible. I have a six month old and am hoping to go back subbing so I need somebody reliable and flexible. Thanks Roisin

19/01/2016 11:28 - Galway City Childminders
Hi that would be great. Could we arrange to meet? Roisin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;