Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare available Roscam

re : Childcare available Roscam           reply
21/03/2013 20:57 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi there!
i have a 7 year old daughter who i would like minded from 7am, brought to renmore scoil chaitriona, and picked up at 2.30pm, then minded until 5.30pm. alternatively, the morning and school drop is a priority because after school care is easier to find. please let me know if you are interested!

12/08/2013 12:00 - Galway City Childminders
Hi,
I am wondering if you have space for a 9 month old baby boy in November? IF SO PLEASE PM ME. THANK YOU

re... : Childcare available Roscam           reply
21/03/2013 22:25 - Galway City Childminders
Hi fionanorrie. I have pm´d you.

21/03/2013 23:04 - Galway City Childminders
hi,i have 3kids.they r 2 girls one is 6year and 5 year old and baby is 8month old boy.girls r in oranmore school.I´m looking for someone to look after them for 2 days after schooldays for girls and 2full days for boy in a week.girls need pick up from school. we r living in lios an uisce behind kingsvalley´s hotel. need flexiblity due to my nature of work n husband´s travel schedule. we can meet up if u r interested.

Childcare available Roscam           reply
18/03/2013 20:14 - Galway City Childminders

Hi. I have advertised previously. I am a nurse of over 11 years experience. I have a twelve month old daughter, and I have finished up work permanently to look after her myself. I am waiting to do my refreshpaediatric aid, and the quality awareness programme through Galway City Childcare Committee. I am looking to start childcare in my own home in a couple of weeks once I am insured etc, as I was unable to do so the last time I advertised. I love being a mother to my daughter, and I feel that I can offer a loving, and fun environment for other pre schoolers alike. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks!

22/03/2013 08:00 - Galway City Childminders
Hi I would be interested! I have a daughter 8 months old and looking for someone from now until July? Or the moment 3/4 days a week? Is this possible?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;