Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare needed, Donoughmore/Blarney area

Childcare needed, Donoughmore/Blarney area           reply
15/11/2017 15:00 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Full time childcare needed for 3 children aged 5, 2 and 7 months as of Feb 2018. Open to care in our house or in the childminders. Experience is essential as is own transport for school run. Refernces needed and qualifications would be preferable. Excellent pay available for the right candidate - please PM for more info

re : Childcare needed, Donoughmore/Blarney area           reply
18/12/2017 15:05 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,
My name is Grace and i have extensive experience working with children in all areas and with all age groups. I have been working and am currently working in Child Protection for the past 17 years so i have garda vetting, First Aid training, Children First, Child Protection and Welfare and Behaviour Management training completed as well as plenty more! I am also a mother of three children 8,6 and 4. I am currently thinking of leaving my job to be at home with my own children but need incentives to do so. If you are interested you can message me. Id like to know a bit about the kids, hours and days you would look for childcare and also have you an idea of what you would be willing to pay. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Grace.

re... : Childcare needed, Donoughmore/Blarney area           reply
28/03/2018 16:14 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Grace ,
Did you get sorted ?
We are looking for something similar.
Let us know sure.
Thanks
Barry.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;