Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare wanted rathfarnham/ terenure area

Childcare wanted rathfarnham/ terenure area           reply
08/11/2019 20:43 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for childcare for 4 year old daughter for 4 days a week hours 8 am to 5pm . She is attending Naionra Naithi, the 11.30 - 2.30pm slot.She needs to be dropped and picked up,so you will need your own car. Ideally start early Dec. Please get in touch if interested. Can drop to minders house if local or can be minded in her house. Marie

re : Childcare wanted rathfarnham/ terenure area           reply
23/11/2019 20:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Marie,
I came across your post and I would be very interested in this position.
I am a mother of 3 girls 8 4 and nearly 6 months. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare and I am trained in 1st aid.
I have worked for a number of families child minding from babies up to school going age.
For the past 2 years I have worked in a creche as a team leader and 1st aid officer, I love this position very much but I have decided to go back to child minding as it gives me the opportunity to care for my own daughter as well as another as this also offers company and stimulation for each of their development.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Regards,
Rebecca

re : Childcare wanted rathfarnham/ terenure area           reply
25/11/2019 13:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi i am experienced childminder and psychologist looking to complete my work-timetable. I am vetted and have a car (i can send titles, c.v and references by email: lanarck7@yahoo.es)
The only thing: i can work until 5pm only thursdays and fridays but the rest of the days i can only until 2 pm
Hope this could work
Thank you :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;