Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder / Nanny Live in Available

re : Childminder / Nanny Live in Available           reply
04/03/2014 14:45 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a child minder, to drop off/ collect a 10 year old boy from school and take him to other extracurricular activities during the week. I am myself a student nurse, 4rth year, currently on placement, thus starting work early and not able to take my son to school. Dad is a pilot and his working hours are also awkward. We can also offer a live-in position and if interested you can work in a family business for extra pay during school hours. The main thing is that you will need to have driving license and flexibility. Some weekends may be included if both of us are working.

Childminder / Nanny Live in Available           reply
26/01/2014 18:39 - Limerick County Childminders
Friendly, kind, trustworthy Mature childminder/ live in Nanny available. Reference available. Own Car and willing to relocate for the right position. Pm for more details.

Childminder / Nanny Live in Available           reply
26/01/2014 18:39 - Limerick City Childminders
Friendly, kind, trustworthy Mature childminder/ live in Nanny available. Reference available. Own Car and willing to relocate for the right position. Pm for more details.

re : Childminder / Nanny Live in Available           reply
28/01/2014 22:39 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi,
Just read your ad & am wondering if you are still available for work. If so I would appreciate if you could contact me at 087 6675117. If interested favourable conditions can be offered.
Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;