Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder

Childminder           reply
02/04/2019 20:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available from 1st of may
Non smoker full clean driving licence great with kids looking to mind 1 to 2 kids .
Kind regards
Colette.

re : Childminder           reply
02/04/2019 22:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Colette,
Where about are you based? I’m looking for someone to come to my house on tues,Weds and Thursdays in sallynoggin to mind my two boys who are 3.5yr and 1yr old. Eldest will be in monti till 2pm term time so I need someone who can collect him. Let me know if you’re intersted Thanks a mill, Katie

03/04/2019 23:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Colette
Just wondering where you are based? I am looking for a minder for my 3 kids in terenure, 3 to 4 days per week. Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.
Many thanks
Janice

03/04/2019 23:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Colette
Just wondering where you are based? I am looking for a minder for my 3 kids in terenure, 3 to 4 days per week. Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.
Many thanks
Janice

06/04/2019 12:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Colette
I´m looking for a childminder for my two children ideally starting in July. My son would be all day mon-Thursday. He´s age 18minths. My daughter would be after school only in the same days and would require collection from monkstown educate together at 1.10 these days. She´ll turn 5 in May and start school in September. We look forward to hearing from you 😊. My number is 086 e3328628
G :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;