Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available - Limerick (Dooradoyle, Raheen and City) Areas

Childminder Available - Limerick (Dooradoyle, Raheen and City) Areas           reply
11/09/2018 15:29 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a mother of a 5-year-old boy and I am available as a childminder in Limerick (Dooradoyle/Raheen &City) areas. I am a neat, tidy, well organized, trustworthy & active and very hard working person. I have experience in a childminding role, worked as a childminder for many families starting with one child to 4 children. I am a cheerful type of person and always with a 100% positive attitude towards everything. Always smartly presented with excellent hygiene standards and capable to work under minimum supervision. I can provide excellent references from previous families and employers. I am a non-smoker/drinker type of person and I own a car so if you are looking for someone to mind your child/children from mornings to evenings as well as drive and pick them up from school then I would be the right person for this role. I can also care for your child in my own home and can provide homecooked meals. For more information please don´t hesitate to reach me on my cell phone (0831568666) or via email at elena.brinzan52@gmail.com, alternatively you can inbox me on here and you will get a reply back asap.

Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;