Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re : Childminder Available           reply
08/09/2015 08:48 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, are you intrested in part time work, I am looking for someone approx. twenty hours a week in the Emo Area. Just outside Portlaoise.

re... : Childminder Available           reply
14/09/2015 18:56 - Laois Childminders
Hello again no this would work for me if it did for u? I would have to bring her over with me if that worked for u? I would be coming from Abbeyleix?

Childminder Available           reply
07/09/2015 09:18 - Laois Childminders
Hello, i am a childminder with 10 years experience. I have worked in a creche, minded children in the home and have a Fetac Level 5 qualifcation in childcare. I am available to dicuss any childmining jobs i may be considered for. Laois area. I drive so travel is not a problem. Thank you

14/09/2015 17:45 - Laois Childminders
Thank you for your fast reply,ideally I would need someone between 12 and 4 every day which proberly would clash with the collection of your granddaughter from playschool,thanks anyway x

14/09/2015 08:01 - Laois Childminders
Hi,was just wondering if you were still available,I am looking for someone for around 20 hrs per week,with the possibility of 5 full days after Christmas in the Durrow area,thanks in advance

08/09/2015 16:35 - Laois Childminders
are you still available? I´m looking for someone to mind our kids 3.5yo and 19mths in our home part time with collection from ballet class on Saturdays. Please let me know if your still available. Thanks.

14/09/2015 08:18 - Laois Childminders
Good morning,
Thanks for your reply. I would be interested however I have now taking on the childcare of my grandchild I pick her up from playschool (abbeyleix)and usually have her for two hours in the evening then. I don´t know how would this work for you? I could most likely do both jobs but it if it worked for u?
Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;