Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re... : Childminder Available           reply
11/04/2016 20:59 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi in looking for someone for Sept for flexible 2/3 days a week shift work that changes. 2 weeks rota given notice. For 9 month old and 2 and half year old. 8.30- 4/5. My number is 0834563399 if you want to discuss

re : Childminder Available           reply
06/05/2016 12:01 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Stacey,
We are looking for someone to mind our 2 girls who will be aged 3 in November and 18 months. We live in Knocknacarra near the Cappagh Road. We will be looking for 2 days one week and 3 days the following week or it might be one week in, one week off, I will know nearer the time. Would this type of work suit you?
Thanks,
Andrea

re : Childminder Available           reply
09/03/2016 21:16 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Stacey,
We are based in Renmore and have three children (6 yr old Boy, 4 yr old girl and 22 month old boy). We are looking for a part time childminder to drive the oldest children to/from school and look after the 22 month old in the family home. Full day Tuesday, Wednesday and half day Thursday. Likely extra hours for babysitting and casual childminding. the two older children come home after their lunch and we are looking for somebody who is comfortable and able to look after them and keep them entertained with lots of games and fresh air.
Please PM me if you are interested

re... : Childminder Available           reply
09/03/2016 21:25 - Galway City Childminders
I don´t drive sorry thanks for your reply

Childminder Available           reply
06/03/2016 14:39 - Galway City Childminders
experienced childminder available to mind children in childrens own home references available.lots of experience with very young children

discussion forum terms & conditions

;