Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Cavan Town

Childminder Available Cavan Town           reply
08/05/2022 13:58 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a Qualified Montessori Teacher with 15 years experience in Childcare both in a Creche setting and in my own home. I am energetic, caring and reliable.
I offer a home from home environment for your child.
I am available for part / full day care, school pick up and after school. Cavan Town. Message for any further queries. Thank you.

re : Childminder Available Cavan Town           reply
11/10/2022 19:22 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tracey. My wife and I have 2 kids. A bout that´s 12 and a girl thats 8. They go to school in the Farnham school in Cavan. We had a childminder for a number of years but due to her health issues she´s unable to continue. We are hoping to find someone to look after our kids 3 days a week ( Tues, wednes, Thurs). We would drop to your house at 7am, ask that they are dropped to school at 8.30-9am, collected again at 2.20pm and minded at your house until we collect at 6pm. We ask for them to get help with their homework and a dinner please? I work full time near crosskeys, my wife works at home Mon and Fri and in Enniskillen the other 3 days. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks for reading my message :). Kind regards Will and Teresa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
download.jpeg