Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Clonmel

Childminder Available Clonmel           reply
07/06/2023 10:22 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am a mum of 5, aged 2 to 12 years old. I am looking for a special little person to mind ideally from September term time only and flexible with days.
We live just outside clonmel in a gated property with plenty of space and outdoor play centre. I love babies ❤️❤️❤️ and would have had more than 5 if I could have! My youngest is about to start ECCE so just me left at home in the mornings now. We do have golden retrievers and a red setter in the house raised with our own children and beautiful friends to all in the house. Will be getting chickens soon too!
I am a non smoker, hold a clean license and was a medical professional for over 15 years and currently work as a children´s swimming teacher at the weekend so first aid trained and guarda vetted for that!
Get in touch for anymore information in who we are 😍

re : Childminder Available Clonmel           reply
27/06/2023 20:15 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lucy,
My name is Becky and I’m looking for a new childminder for my two kids, Ezra is about to start school and Esme is nearly 2. We are moving area over towards ardfinnan and I’m just wondering where abouts outside Clonmel you are based?
Also, I have a slight suspicion you are actually the Lucy who teaches Esme swimming! Although it could be a massive coincidence!
Thanks so much,
Becky

discussion forum terms & conditions

;