Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Full-time

Childminder Available Full-time           reply
15/05/2017 13:39 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Caroline,I have FETAC LEVEL 5 in Chidcare and I´m GARDA VETTED. I have been working as a childminder in Dublin for the last 5 years, I have experience with different age groups, from birth to 10 years old. I understand how important it is to have a kind, loving and reliable person to trust with your little ones. I take my responsibilities of children seriously as I truly care about the growth of children and their daily experiences . I enjoy being with children and I love to do everything from nature walks, trips to the park, arts and carft. I have lrish references.Please do not hesitate to contact me.Im looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Caroline.

re : Childminder Available Full-time           reply
15/05/2017 15:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there
What part of dublin are you - I am looking for someone in Swords for two children full time over the summer months then school drop and after school care from September
Thanks

re : Childminder Available Full-time           reply
18/05/2017 08:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Caroline what area are you based? I´m looking for my 7 year old boy to be minded 4 days a week mon/ thurs. collected from school on applewood at 2.10 until 5.30, thanks Linda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;