Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Rochestown/Douglas Area & Surrounding

Childminder Available Rochestown/Douglas Area & Surrounding           reply
10/06/2014 18:58 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All,

I am a mum to two young children aged 4 & 11 months. I will be available from mid/end of July onwards, for one child. I only say one as with two of my own children I feel it would be hard to give adequate attention to all, and also if collections are needed from school or pre school it would only be possible for me to carry one additional. My daughter is starting school in Rochestown in September so school drops or collections would not be a problem. I would prefer to take care of the children in my own home, but I can certainly come to you once it is ok with you for my own children to come along aswell. I am finishing up full time employment so I would not have any experience per say, bar my own children of course. I am totally flexible with hours, days, charges etc as I understand the strain finding adequate child care can put on a family. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

re : Childminder Available Rochestown/Douglas Area & Surrounding           reply
01/02/2015 15:17 - Cork City Childminders
Hi..
Are you still available for childminding in the Rochestown area? We have a 2.5 year old boy / 5 day minding rewuired.. Grateful if you can let us know your availability we can organise next steps. Thanks

re : Childminder Available Rochestown/Douglas Area & Surrounding           reply
15/06/2014 14:40 - Cork City Childminders
hi! My name is Emily, I´m 36 years old and I´m Italian. I´m in Ireland with the intention of staying. Do not smoke, I have my license and I have gained experience as a babysitter in my home with children aged 3 years and over.
Utmost seriousness, and flexibility for times and days.
Available to start even tomorrow!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;