Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available in Galway City from September onwards.

re : Childminder Available in Galway City from September onwards.           reply
13/08/2014 19:08 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I’m looking for a Child-minder from end of August.
I live on the Barna Road (Knocknacarra area) and am looking for a child-minder to come to our home. We are walking distance to Salthill and on a bus route.
I have three girls 10, 7 and 4, all attending school in Scoil Rois Taylors Hill
Hours would be 7:45am – 9am (Mon – Wed & Fri) to get girls to school and then from 1:30 – 6:30pm (Mon – Wed) for school collection, homework and general play
As there is a school run involved I need someone with a full driver’s license, but can supply car if needed.
We are an easy going family with three fun loving girls and would be delighted to hear from you if this position is of interest

re : Childminder Available in Galway City from September onwards.           reply
19/08/2014 21:45 - Galway City Childminders
Hi-are you still available for work??
Thanks

Childminder Available in Galway City from September onwards.           reply
11/08/2014 18:10 - Galway City Childminders
Hello,
Just completed Level 5 childcare. I have plenty of experience with children from babies to 14years from childminding and work experience in a creche. I have done First Aid and have been Garda vetted. I´m available from September onwards. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and want to know more.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;