Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available in Westport

re : Childminder Available in Westport           reply
17/02/2014 10:08 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
I saw your post and wonder if you are still available? We are looking for a childminder to look after 2 children after school in childminders own home or family home. 5 days Mon-Fri 1pm to 6. Own car needed for school runs. Non-smoker. Immediate start.

Childminder Available in Westport           reply
21/01/2014 00:25 - Mayo Childminders
Childminder and babysitter available in Westport, Excellent Qualifications, References and years of experience. I love being around children, caring for them, teaching them etc... and being a part of their daily lives.

I am an experienced childminder and was a pre-school teacher up to late. I love working and being around children, i am also involved in foroige and WYAC. I have Level 5 & 6 in childcare with special needs and up-to-date, Garda vetting, first aid with defib. I am a mother of three older children and have my own car with clean drivers licence. I am able to mind children in children´s own home if needed which can make it easier on parents and more confortable for the children

15/05/2014 17:42 - Mayo Childminders
hi, I am looking for someone to mind my 10yr old daughter for the summer holidays - would this be something that you would be interested in ?

07/02/2014 14:33 - Mayo Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a kind reliable lady to mind my children in their own home. They are 2 and 6 months. I work 3 days per week but may increase this to 4. Hours would be 8.30 until 5.15. We live in Westport. If the amount of days would suit you please contact me with you rates and we can arrange a meeting.
Thank you

re... : Childminder Available in Westport           reply
13/02/2014 08:29 - Mayo Childminders
Hi
I was just wondering if this position is still available?!:)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Childcare.doc