Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder CROSSABEG

Childminder CROSSABEG           reply
02/05/2014 16:02 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Child minder wanted in CROSSABEG /OILGATE areas , end of August on, teachers hours, one child, references & experience required .

re : Childminder CROSSABEG           reply
03/05/2014 20:51 - Wexford Childminders
Hi my name is helen and am currenly seeking work. I have over three years experience minding children in a creche and in their own home environment.
I have minded children from six months old up to ten years of age. Caring for them and planning different activities to keep them happy entertained and safe.
I have three modules completed for my childcare certificate also first aid and garda vetting. I can provide references.
I spend a lot of time helping my sister with my two nieces and one neohew aged 3;5 and 7. I am available for an interview at your convienience. Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards
Helen keating
087 2998571

re : Childminder CROSSABEG           reply
04/05/2014 18:08 - Wexford Childminders
Hi, may name is Saoirse, I am a fully qualified childminder with experience working in a creche, and a respite center for disabled children. Most recently I was a nanny for 5 years looking after 3 children, I have experience minding children of all ages. I have my first aid certs also. I´m my most recent job I was in charge of day to day running of the house I was working in, keeping schedule and also cooking and cleaning. Providing stimulating age appropriate indooor and outdoor activities. I would really like to get back to work and would really like the opportunity for an interview for this job.
Yours sincerely
Saoirse Byrne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;