Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Creche Limerick City

Childminder/Creche Limerick City           reply
13/12/2017 14:19 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, We had the sudden announcement that our child minder is closing for good at Christmas, and are in urgent need for a place for a 14 month old. Times are monday to friday from 8 - 5. We are happy to go with a crèche or childminder in their home or our home in Corbally. Locations we are open to include from city centre, corbally, ballysimon road, Rhebogue, Castletroy. Preferably we would like him to be interacting with other kids his age, but at this late stage we cant be selective. Please contact if there are any vacancies or availability.
regards,
P

re : Childminder/Creche Limerick City           reply
18/12/2017 21:45 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear family
I am very interested at the vacancy of childminder .
I am living in Limerick now since November, but I was living in Dublin since May of 2016.
I am studying during the morning in weekdays, so I am available during the afternoons, evenings and overnight. And also during all the weekends. But I will not have classes between 22/12/2017 and 08/01/2017, so I am available to work full time.
In Dublin, sometimes when the mothers needed I took care of two different babies, as babysitter, since June of 2016. One now is 2 years 6 months old and other is 1 year 5 months old. And also I worked as Aupair Live Out with a boy 10 years old and a girl 12 years old during eight months, because after that I got a job in my area, in a architecture office and I had worked there since March of 2017, but my contract expired at the end of September.
If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.
Cinthia Hanssen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;