Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Elton/Knocklong

re : Childminder Elton/Knocklong           reply
16/08/2014 19:37 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m interested. I´m a new Mom with a 2 month old. I recently moved here to Ireland. I am a licensed primary school teacher and I have Garda vetting from the teaching counsel here in Ireland. I also have CPR and first aid training. I taught kindergarten (5yr olds)in America for three years. I want to stay home with my son but I miss working with children and would love to mind 3-4 children in my house full time. I have a big house, lot of toys from my old classroom, an indoor gym and a fenced in yard, so lots of space for children to play. I also have a full driving license and a people carrier and would be willing to do pick up/ drop off from school. I live 5 minutes outside Kilmallock. Please contact me. My number is 087-346-9374 and my email is jhargrow21@gmail.com.

Childminder Elton/Knocklong           reply
08/01/2014 15:55 - Limerick County Childminders
Kind, caring, loving mother available to mind children in her own home. Warm, hygienic, non-smoking environment. Positions available immediately. Please call Mary on 087 8383727

re... : Childminder Elton/Knocklong           reply
07/10/2017 09:19 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi
I am looking for someone to collect a 10 year old boy from knocklong school at
3 and keep til 5 on Mondays and Thursdays and Til 6 on Tuesdays and Wednesday s n
Would you be interested or know anyone that is ? Cash - starting next Tuesday
10 October- Miriam 0872725395 - possibly short term as child is fostered

discussion forum terms & conditions

;