Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Knocklyon

Childminder Knocklyon           reply
25/09/2019 10:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required for 11 month old boy in minders own home 4/5 days a week. Hours approx 8am to 6pm but may slightly vary. Must be willing to bring our little boy for walks and a playgroup weekly.

re : Childminder Knocklyon           reply
25/09/2019 10:56 - Dublin South Childminders
I sent you a pm

re : Childminder Knocklyon           reply
25/09/2019 16:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse. I am a mother of three school going children. I have been childminding for the last few years so have plenty of experience. My home is very child friendly and there are plenty of toys to play with. I am currently minding other children from my home so can get references if you request them. I live five minutes from the park which I visit regularly. I am garda vetted, have first aid and a clean drivers licence. I also have level five and six in special needs assisting. If you are interested you can contact me on 0861282002. Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

re... : Childminder Knocklyon           reply
01/10/2019 03:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Deirdre,
I am currently looking for some one part time to look after my almost 3 year old daughter for January (she will be 3 in feb). I would love her to be in a small group setting as she loves playing with other kids.
Is this something you might be available for?
Thanks in advance.
Grace

01/10/2019 07:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Yes I would be very interested. If you would like to talk more you can contact me on 0861282002

01/10/2019 07:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Yes I would be very interested. If you would like to talk more you can contact me on 0861282002

discussion forum terms & conditions

;