Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Knocknacarra

Childminder Knocknacarra           reply
23/07/2015 23:17 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required in knocknacarra in childminders own home for 15 month old boy, mon - fri commencing in september

Thanks, Jo

re : Childminder Knocknacarra           reply
28/07/2015 22:22 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, are you still looking for a childminder?
My name is Letícia, I´m 25 years old and brazilian. I lived in Dublin from October/2014 to May/2015 when my fiancée found a job here in Galway and we had to move. I´m looking for a position as a AU PAIR full time.
I have experience as Au Pair. I spend some months minding three lovely children in Dublin (4, 6 and 7 years). I used to collected them in the school, played in the park, helped with homeworks and created diferents artistic activities. I´m very easy to deal with children and I love them. Generally they love me beacuse I like inventing games and playing what they like. I´m worried about food so,I can make healthy snacks. I have driving licence if it´s necessary. I can provide excellent irish reference.
I´m described as a reliable, honest person, calm, patient, tidy, happy and very kind. In my free time I love watching movie, going to the cinema, traveling and spending time on Pinterest.
Do not hesitate to text me if you need further information.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;