Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny Wanted in Rochestown

Childminder/Nanny Wanted in Rochestown           reply
11/01/2015 22:40 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, experienced minder for 4 days a week (mon/tues/thurs/fri 8:30-6pm)
21 month old twins full time and 4 year old 2 afternoons a week.
Driving licence desirable.
Experience and References essential.

re : Childminder/Nanny Wanted in Rochestown           reply
12/01/2015 20:22 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Ann and I live in Douglas .i have two grown children so my time is my own.Ihave my own car and have a clean driving licence.I love children and would treat them as my own.looking forward to hearing from you. Ann

re : Childminder/Nanny Wanted in Rochestown           reply
13/01/2015 15:13 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, I´m Steffany, I worked for Irish family, they live in clonakilty, and I have very good references of them, I went Their au pair for 6-7 months, I took care of 4 beautiful children, 2-7 - 12 and 14 years old, I had to wake up them early for school, I prepared their breakfast and their lunches to school, while they were in school I was left with little boy all day at home, we watched movies, i made your lunch, we drew, we amused ourselves playing at home and they live away from the city, so, rarely we could leave home, collect girls from the bus stop to take home, cooked dinner and helped a little with the housework provided the house clean and tidy was maintained, it was a great experience and very good friendship that I have yet with them. will enclose my cv and reference family, so do not hesitate to contact them. thank you very much.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;