Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny available in South Dublin

Childminder/Nanny available in South Dublin           reply
13/04/2021 16:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! My name is Hannah and I am an experienced childminder available in South Dublin! I am currently completing a PhD, and would love to work with children part-time alongside my studies. It would suit me best to work 4 or 5 weekday mornings so that I could study in the afternoons.

I have a wealth of experience working with children. My last childcare position was with a wonderful family in Waterford, where I cared for a 3 year old, an 8 year old and a 12 year old. During term time, I collected these children from school, prepared their evening meals for them, helped them with homework, and brought them to playdates/ extracurriculars. In the summer, I would be with them all day, housekeeping, cooking, playing etc. I love arts and crafts, spending time outdoors, reading and telling stories, cooking and music. I play several musical instruments, and speak French and Irish on top of English. I am a non-smoker and am more than comfortable around pets. I have been Garda vetted several times, and I hold certificates from the Túsla Children First Child Protection and Safeguarding Programme, and the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul´s Children Protection and Safeguarding Programme.

If interested, send me a PM to discuss rates etc.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;