Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed 4 Full Days Perrystown / Rathfarnham /D6W

Childminder Needed 4 Full Days Perrystown / Rathfarnham /D6W           reply
14/10/2019 15:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind and energetic childminder for our 2.5yr old boy.
4 full days: Mon - Thurs.
We need someone from November in Perrystown, Rathfarnham,Templeogue or Churchtown areas.
In your home or ours.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tara

re : Childminder Needed 4 Full Days Perrystown / Rathfarnham /D6W           reply
25/10/2019 13:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Tara,
I saw your post here on schooldays,
I am childminding in my own home , terenure Dublin 6w.
I currently look after an almost 4 year old along with my 2 year old son monday through thursday.
Professionally qualified midwife + nurse with up to date certificates in life saving training.
I am on a career break. I have a 5 month old son who is looked after by my mum during my working hours.
I really enjoy looking after children and take great pride in addressing their needs and caring for them.
I also have access to original Montessori equipment as my mum is trained and no longer working in the field. I also enjoy arts and crafts/ reading and outdoor time (weather depending of course!) , I have also done some basic baking with the kids!
I am looking to take on another child full or part time and would be very happy to hear back from you.
All the best,
Dee

re : Childminder Needed 4 Full Days Perrystown / Rathfarnham /D6W           reply
25/10/2019 16:22 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Meli.
I am currently looking for a job opportunity to work as Childminder as I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience you are seeking and I would make a valuable addition to your family.
I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and also enjoy playing with them.
I would appreciate if you could consider my CV and have a personal interview. If that is fine for you. Could you please send me your email address so I can email you my CV?
If you need more information, please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
Meli

discussion forum terms & conditions

;