Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed in Salthill!

re : Childminder Needed in Salthill!           reply
02/07/2014 16:47 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Eimear.
I am very interested in this position. I have a wide range of experience in working with children from the age of 8 months to 10 years which in one case has been authisc . I also hold the Occupational First Aid qualification from the Irish Red Cross. I have my Child Protection Training with this organisation also. I am currently working towards my Intermediate qualification now. I am a member with the Irish Red Cross and train one night every week. I am a fun and very energic person..
References can be given and any other necessary information can be provided.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Eimear :)

Childminder Needed in Salthill!           reply
05/06/2014 09:11 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, I´m looking for a fun-loving and experienced childminder to mind my girlies from September! (With a settling in period from late Aug.) Audrey will be 20 months, and Elliot 4 years.
It would be more or less a full day with younger, and collection from Montessori (2 min. walk) and afternoon with the older. We are a 5 minute walk from the beach and playground, and I´m really looking for someone energetic and active who will bring them outside to play as much as possible :)

Experience, first aid, garda vetting, etc. is a must! Driving license a plus, but not essential (we have a car for cm´s use, if needed.)

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Rachel

re : Childminder Needed in Salthill!           reply
05/07/2014 13:40 - Galway City Childminders
This position has been filled. Thank you for everyone who has shown an interest!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;