Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required BALLINCOLLIG/OVENS

re : Childminder Required BALLINCOLLIG/OVENS           reply
17/03/2016 22:32 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an married woman with experience in child-minding. my experience range from my sisters 3 kids ages 6months -11 years old. I also take care of my neighbours 2 girls age from 2-4years old. Though I do not have the professional experience of a trained nanny, my years as a child-minder for my Sisters and Neighbours has given me tremendous experience. I love children and they certainly love me back. I also grew-up in a house full of children, being the 4th on the line, I am very accustomed to the intricacies of a children management. I am a College graduate and therefore sufficiently enlightened to attend to emergencies. I live in Ballincollig and comfortable with minding children in my own home. I can provide a CV, if required. kindly call me on 0899865392 or email me on lateju2003@gmail.com, if you are interested, and we can discuss.
thank You
Regards
Ola

Childminder Required BALLINCOLLIG/OVENS           reply
01/11/2015 20:29 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder to care for our two sons ages 21mths and 3.5years. They are very lovable and energetic. We both work full time though I will be starting reduced hours come January. We need someone flexible as one week we need somebody who can do full days and the following week half days (evenings) earliest mornings 6am and latest finish 4.30pm. We need a reliable person who is caring , energetic and patient. I look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;