Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Ballinlough Area / Afternoon & School Holidays

Childminder Required Ballinlough Area / Afternoon & School Holidays           reply
18/02/2015 15:41 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I have 2 boys aged 6 and 4, I am looking for afternoon minder in own home or minders home. 4yr to be picked up from preschool at 12.00 and 6yr old to be picked up from school at 1.30. Both preschool & school are in walking distance of each other. At the start it would be afternoons 4 days a week. But position would also include full days on school holidays.

Please reply if interested and any questions you may have

re... : Childminder Required Ballinlough Area / Afternoon & School Holidays           reply
23/02/2015 20:25 - Cork City Childminders
No we don´t need the person to drive.
Was it a crèche or something you worked in before??. Do you have any first aid training or Garda vetted. Where abouts in Blackrock do you live?

re... : Childminder Required Ballinlough Area / Afternoon & School Holidays           reply
23/02/2015 19:46 - Cork City Childminders
Thank you for getting back to me .
My name is Ellen . Im 19 years old nearly 20. Im a genuine girl with love and passion for children . Since a very young age its all ive ever wanted to do. I was recently helping a woman up in ballinlough look after a few children of all ages . I would help with breakfast , take care of kids while she would do school runs etc. I would entertain the kids while the other woman would do lunches & dinner etc. I also have expierence volunteering in my local youth centre helping kids with arts and crafts etc. Im also available to babysit for free any evening you would want to go for dinner , cinema etc. Im living in blackrock so fairly close. Im just wondering are you looking for someone who drives?
References available.
Thank you

23/02/2015 19:21 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
yes I´m still looking, if you are interested can you tell me a bit about yourself.
Regards Jen

re : Childminder Required Ballinlough Area / Afternoon & School Holidays           reply
23/02/2015 18:35 - Cork City Childminders
Hi im just wondering if youre still looking for a childminder?
Thanks

re : Childminder Required Ballinlough Area / Afternoon & School Holidays           reply
24/02/2015 16:07 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Ann Moore and I live in rochestown,I have 2grown children of my own.I have a full clean driving licence.I love children and would treat them as my own.My main aim would be to be doing things with them inside and out weather permitting .I am honest and trustworthy and have minded lots of children over the years looking forward to hearing from you.regards ann

23/02/2015 20:35 - Cork City Childminders
It was the ladys home but i would help too. She minds a few kids from different families.
Im garda vetted yes. I live near the blackrock castle.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;