Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Bray

Childminder Required Bray           reply
30/07/2019 10:02 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All, We are looking for a childminder in our home on the Boghall Road. Bray, Co Wicklow to mind our 1 year old son for 3 and a half days a week. The hours would be Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 6.15am to 4pm. Wednesday 6.15am to 12noon. We are looking for someone to come to our home as it is an early start. This start time could change to later every few months depending what site my husband is on for work but it will never be earlier. We are looking for someone who is a non smoker and must be comfortable with pets as we have a Labrador dog. We don´t mind if the minder is minding other kids later in the day or has school runs etc. Any questions get in touch and I will try to answer them. References and previous experience would be great and Garda Vetting will also be carried out. Many thanks, Ciara

re : Childminder Required Bray           reply
31/07/2019 14:35 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Good Day, are you still searching for a childminder? I’m a mother of Two boys 10,13 and A pre school teacher. My boys will be attending school at St Cronan’s and Killian´s in August, maybe we can get together and see if I would be a good match for your little one. I’m flexible and will be willing to fetch my boys and bring them to your home whilst minding your little baby. Let me know if this is something that would interest you. elly78.li@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;